Thursday 7 November 2013

I Love Yarn!


Yes, I do :-)



But it is also the name of a new online shop two friends of mine opened TODAY, with all kinds of beautiful and wonderful available.  

I keep repeating myself, but I love it when my online and "real" lives merge.  Via my FB reading group, I met Stephni, who also turned out to be a hooker.  Via (FB) Craft Share, I met Elaine, who turned out to be a friend of Stephni!  Put the two of them together, and you have I Love Yarn, where you can purchase beautiful yarns, pattern books, accessories and ready kits.

I'm eyeing the bathroom mat...Elaine's is already two years old and still look brand new:




They also offer different workshops, of which I have already attend the Christmas Decorations workshop, and I will show my handiwork off in December.

Congratulations girls, and all the best with your new venture!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Thank you Christelle for a lovely post!

Stephni said...

Dankie Christelle x

homemade@myplace said...

i'm going to check!!!!
xxxx Ale

layya said...

Hi I know this is off the topic but want to crochet a baby blanket for summer do you think elle premier cotton will work? I would have loved to use vinnis nikkim but its way over the budget..do you have any suggestion what yarn would work nicely for a summer baby blanket? Thanks